Productive day

Alderman

Mar 10, 2019
Spent more time on the little BX today than I have since I got it last year.
The steep dirt trail to the upper property had some deep ruts from the Winter rain. Used the box scaper to smooth things out and fill in the ruts.
Then put on the brush hog and took on some out of control growth on another piece of property close to home. First real workout with the brush hog and I was impressed how well it performed with the little 18 horse tractor. Slowly learning more and more what this BX is capable of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cliffboyer

Equipment
L3301 w/LA525 loader, G5200 mower w/RC48 deck, Kawasaki 610 Mule, DR mower
Nov 30, 2017
Southern IL
I don't think pics 2 & 5 should count as they contain no tractor or equipment! Three is a stretch. :D

Looks good. Funny how scruffy, overgrown property looks well managed by just brush hogging it a couple times a year.

Alderman

Mar 10, 2019
I don't think pics 2 & 5 should count as they contain no tractor or equipment! Three is a stretch. :D

Looks good. Funny how scruffy, overgrown property looks well managed by just brush hogging it a couple times a year.

I spent many hours last fall with a hand held brush cutter taking down 6 foot high black berries, devils club and other brush. Wanted to make sure there weren’t any hidden traps as this hadn’t been tended to for many years. Think it will get better and better as the grass fills in where the briars were.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
Looks good. Amazing what can be done with a piece of equipment and how it is not mandatory to have a large tractor to do it.