Pricing

shiraz627

Equipment
BX23S Piranha toothbar, Underarmor, PFL1242 pallet forks, BXpanded thumb, ripper
Aug 1, 2018
Kingsland. GA
I am leaning heavily toward purchasing a new BX23S after looking at several used BX25D's. I went to my local dealer in southeast Georgia to see a new one and get a ballpark price. Sine Kubota is not offering any cash discount I will probably take the 0% if I decide to pull the trigger. The tractor lists for $20831 + tax. They gave me a price of $20678 delivered with no dancing. I have read that 8-12% off list is typical. Any input appreciated.

js5020

Equipment
BX23S
Jun 27, 2018
PA
I'm certain price will vary depending on your area and the demand of the model in your area. When I first stopped at the dealer he had a dozen on the lot, a week later he had 4 when I purchased mine. As you stated there was little movement off list, a few hundred but no 8 or 12 percent on this particular model. If I wanted a B series they were a bit more willing to negotiate.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Polishammer

Jul 22, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Was that OTD price?

I visited a local dealer in ATL area to get some maintenance items for my BX and asked about new BX23s. Only 2 on the lot and the sales guy was willing to let it go for $19.5 plus tax, so you are right in line. OF course, we were just talking, so could be that he would go lower if I was really interested. IT was base BX23S with front loader and no MMM.

tiktock

Jun 27, 2018
Plaistow
Have you priced Barlows? They deliver.

While you may not want to deman their delivered price from your dealer, it may go a long way to start a conversation. Say the price difference is a few thousand dollars...its not unreasonable to ask your dealer why you should pay thousands of dollars more just to buy from them.

ZTMAN

Equipment
BX2380
Aug 26, 2018
South Central Pa
It pays to shop around. Having a BX 2380 delivered on Friday. Dealer we are buying from has a great reputation and was $2k less than a multi store dealer.

shiraz627

Equipment
BX23S Piranha toothbar, Underarmor, PFL1242 pallet forks, BXpanded thumb, ripper
Aug 1, 2018
Kingsland. GA
I ended up getting him down another $700. It's getting delivered on Friday.