Pricing L3200

searay

Equipment
L3200, GMC Yukon, rotary cutter, pallet forks, box blade, post hole digger.
Dec 28, 2010
Courtice, Ontario, Canada
Just wondering if anyone can comment on the price I have been quoted for a new L3200 with loader, industrial tires (loaded), HST, with financing @ 0% over 48 months. Price quoted was $19,575 + taxes (13%)Canadian. I know that the majority of members are American but the Canadian dollar & the U.S. buck are pretty well on parity with one another so I would hope that prices are very similiar.

searay

Equipment
Dec 28, 2010
I forgot that their was more then one bucket option, I was quoted on the LA524 loader with quick attach.

searay

Equipment
Dec 28, 2010
Thanks Babyfat, it appears Kubota is one of the few companies out there that are not charging a premium to the Canadian customer, unlike some of the higher end auto dealers.
Now all my dealer has to do is find me one outfitted the way I want!

tk1469

Nov 15, 2010
North Central Michigan
Searay - I would STRONGLY recommend the quick attach/detach bucket assembly on your loader. I haven't heard of anyone that has it - that says that they wished they didn't !! Money well spent for greater flexibility down the road.

searay

Equipment
Dec 28, 2010
Searay - I would STRONGLY recommend the quick attach/detach bucket assembly on your loader. I haven't heard of anyone that has it - that says that they wished they didn't !! Money well spent for greater flexibility down the road.
tk149
Since this is going to be my first tractor and that I have absolutely no tractor background I'm glad to hear from anyone who has an opinion on what options or upgrades are best. I see you have an L3800, did you consider the L3200 or was it just not enough HP?