Polite & Helpful - I'm impressed

mwjoerin

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1981 L245DT, FEL, 4' Rotary Mower, 41" Tiller, PTO Sprayer, Hiller, Cultivator
May 18, 2014
SW Washington State
Being a new owner of an (old) Kubota I have been scouring forum posts for all the information I can digest. I must say out of the hundreds of posts I have read, I have not come across members flaming each other. Folks here are genuinely interested in helping each other out. I am truly impressed with the politeness and civility of the members here.

I fully intend to be a Kubota owner for years to come, and can embrace the friendly atmosphere of this forum. Along these lines I am putting my support of the forum in the form of a lifetime membership. Thank you everyone for all the help you have provided. I hope to learn and someday share wisdom with others.

2grit

Equipment
L35,U45
Apr 24, 2011
northeast
Being a new owner of an (old) Kubota I have been scouring forum posts for all the information I can digest. I must say out of the hundreds of posts I have read, I have not come across members flaming each other. Folks here are genuinely interested in helping each other out. I am truly impressed with the politeness and civility of the members here.

I fully intend to be a Kubota owner for years to come, and can embrace the friendly atmosphere of this forum. Along these lines I am putting my support of the forum in the form of a lifetime membership. Thank you everyone for all the help you have provided. I hope to learn and someday share wisdom with others.
Being a member of several forums covering many subjects, I can attest to this statement. This is one forum where the above is true. I'm not a prolific poster but I read the forum every day and have for years. I've received a lot of good advice and have contributed when I thought it might be helpful. I have got sick and tired of the bickering on some forums, to the point I won't visit them any more. This forum is one exception out of all I have joined over the years. The other being Heavy Equipment Forum. People are truly respectful and especially helpful to the newbies and one-timers.

2458n

Jun 21, 2010
covington ohio
You have a very nice tractor to work with,mine has been running for 34 years with some simple fixes. Water pump,batteries,and filters about it.