Piranha Tooth Bar

kevin47881

Equipment
BX2370
Jun 30, 2014
Middle-TN, TN USA
Wife bought me a Piranha Tooth Bar for the BX2370. Easy to install (10 minutes max) and fits great. We live in Mid-TN and the soil is heavy and filled with limestone. The Piranha does an excellent job and makes grading much easier and quicker.

If in the market for making your FEL much more effective I highly recommend the folks at BXpanded. Shipping was quick and the product is well built.

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
Agreed Kevin, the Piranha works great, even in this hard rocky surface they call soil in N. Idaho. You just doubled your digging ability

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Agreed Kevin, the Piranha works great, even in this hard rocky surface they call soil in N. Idaho. You just doubled your digging ability

I agree with both of you - it really is well made and the cost and construction are both beyond fair to what it does for the bucket.

Other uses that I have found, it makes a very nice back blade, type of rake for gravel, stand the bar on its teeth and back drag the gravel - lays down nice even rows. When laid down flat - it will cut and remove a lot of unwanted brush too.

It was the first thing that I bought for my BX, the wheel spacers were another item that I find invaluable too.