Piranaha tooth bar

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
Just thought I would mention this. I ordered a tooth bar for my B Sunday.
It will be delivered Friday. I also ordered the step-bit and I noticed on my order that it was included N/C. Just in case anyone is looking to order on it appears that it is now included in the purchase.

boz1989

Equipment
B2910 fel 60 mmm, Land Pride rb1572
Jun 10, 2015
Portland, MI
Check the receipt, my step bit was listed as n/c, but the ptb was at the higher (kit) price.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Missouribound

Equipment
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
Got it today. One of the mounting tabs bent in 1 1/2". A strong C-clamp straightened it out and it mounted just fine. I'll get some pictures tomorrow if I can.
Boz1989...you were 100% correct, they add for the bit and disguise it in the pricing. That's disappointing. For all the great reviews this company has they don't need to do that. Honesty is unfortunately a fading ethic.

But anyway....it makes my little B2320 seem like a bigger tractor. From pushing through packed down dirt to uprooting small trees it is a great addition for anyone needing a bit more "push".

Missouribound

Equipment
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
Spent half a day clearing an area for a new shed I plan on building. I was planning on including before and after pictures but I can't figure out how to do it without them showing up sideways.
Anyway I'm impressed with the piranha and the tractor. It doesn't add any power or ability to the tractor....just allows the equipment to work more efficiently.
Popping out 2-3 inch trees is a matter of seconds is encouraging when clearing a large area. I'm happy.

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
Are you taking your pictures on a iPhone?