Picked up this well optioned G5200

artfull dodger

Equipment
Cub Cadet 782D Kubota D600 powered, Cub Cadet 1512D Kubota D600 powered
Aug 11, 2015
Kokomo, IN
My wife wanted her own GT for plow days and shows, had to be a diesel as well. I have a IH Cub Cadet 782d with a D600 Kubota under the hood. Most CC diesels were well north of what she wanted to spend. But we found this G5200 with 3pt, rear pto, tiller, snow blower and a project mower deck. Has 221 hours on a working meter but looks to have been left outside a lot. Muffler is rotted out, I sort of made it usable as a new one is $400+(we are looking for a good used one) but even with all the options, it lacks the temp gauge, just has the hour meter. Starts instantly and runs excellent. A fresh paint job is in its future as well along with replacing missing parts like bulbs/sockets for the headlights which I just cleaned and straightened their mounting tabs. I will put a wanted post over in the classifieds for what goodies we are looking for.

Reactions: 1 users

Lencho

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100hst
Jan 21, 2017
NM
Nice! Post some photos when she gets the plow set up.

artfull dodger

Equipment
Cub Cadet 782D Kubota D600 powered, Cub Cadet 1512D Kubota D600 powered
Aug 11, 2015
Kokomo, IN
She got a good pressure wash today to get the oil and grime off, I straightened and cleaned the headlights, just need bulbs/sockets to get them working. I did a bit of jury rigging to make the old muffler usable in the short term till we can find a good used one to purchase.