Parts for G2500 snowblower? With pic of my G3200 too.

vmax84

Equipment
G3200, G2500 RC40G
Mar 4, 2012
Mid Michigan
Hello:

I just acquired this outfit not too long ago, and have tracked down the necessary parts for the tractor easy enough, but am finding a harder time finding a source for the Kubota G2500 blower. It's my understanding Ingersoll/Case makes the blower, for what it's worth.

Where can I find parts for this blower? Thank you.

vmax84

Last edited:

gktilton

Equipment
79 B7100 w/ FEL, Deere 261 Finish Mwr, Woods M4 Bush Hg, Potato Plow, Cultivator
May 5, 2010
Hooksett, NH
Nice looking machine. A friend used to have a 5200 with similar blower. If he needed mounting parts he had to contact Kubota or make them. If he needed parts for the blower itself it usually meant taking the broken part to an Ingersol dealer and having them look it up and order if available.

He loved his 5200 until he replaced it with a BX.

Good luck

vmax84

Equipment
G3200, G2500 RC40G
Mar 4, 2012
Mid Michigan
Nice looking machine. A friend used to have a 5200 with similar blower. If he needed mounting parts he had to contact Kubota or make them. If he needed parts for the blower itself it usually meant taking the broken part to an Ingersol dealer and having them look it up and order if available.

He loved his 5200 until he replaced it with a BX.

Good luck
Thanks for the reply. I should know better....seems like all my toys/stuff is older than the hills. Should of bought a newer Kubota and I wouldn't have to go thru chasing parts things all the time. Oh wait, I don't have 6000 for a mower/blower (or more!). haha

Here's "vmax83". "vmax84" was sold a long time ago, but still have my 1983 Vmax....just in case anybody was wondering what my "handle" was referring to. :)