Owners Manual for MX5400 HST

Clt1bkc

Equipment
Kubota MX5400 Rops
Jun 27, 2020
Tigerville, SC
Anyone have a link to owners manual for MX5400 or 6000. I saw the link on here but these were not included

swpflipper

Equipment
MX5400 HST, LA1065 FEL, HR2572 box blade - S30 flip Screen
Nov 3, 2020
Arizona
Did you ever find the manual? I just ordered my MX5400 and wanted to do some reading up on it while I'm waiting for the hydraulics to be added.

swpflipper

Equipment
Nov 3, 2020
Arizona
Kubotausa.com is the place to go

Download a pdf for $12

Operators' Manual

Dave
Got it and thank you. Once it gets here I'll be more excited to put it to work than read about it. This way I can actually have read the entire manual before it gets dirty

Reactions: 1 user

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Got it and thank you. Once it gets here I'll be more excited to put it to work than read about it. This way I can actually have read the entire manual before it gets dirty
That is the smart way to new ownership.

Hopefully we wont hear from you about problems for many years. :)

Dave

Borgf15

Equipment
MX5400
Mar 4, 2020
ID
Anyone know of a free resource for the mx5400 manual? I'd like to take a look at some things before making a decision to purchase the tractor. It seems kubota.ca has most all the manuals for free download online except the 5400 and 6000 .

swpflipper

Equipment
Nov 3, 2020
Arizona
I could not find one. I had to wait for my tractor. Most of the stuff on the 4800 and 5200 MX's are darn close.
There is a lot of redundancy in the manuals for all these.

Orange Man Good

Equipment
MX5400 HST
Mar 1, 2021
Somewhere Alabama
Anyone know of a free resource for the mx5400 manual? I'd like to take a look at some things before making a decision to purchase the tractor. It seems kubota.ca has most all the manuals for free download online except the 5400 and 6000 .
I have a copy of it but the problem is the file is too large to upload on this site.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
I have a copy of it but the problem is the file is too large to upload on this site.
When you want to share a large file like a WSM for example, you first join a free file service like Jumpshare or Drop box. You upload your file to that service/site.

You instruct the forum member via the message service to send you a real email address. Never post email addresses on the public places of the forum.

You return to Jumpshare and tell Jumpshare you want to share your file with the email address you have from the person you want to share the manual with.

Jumpshare sends the guy a link he can use to download your big file.

You receive emails advising you when the guy has first looked an your big file and then when he ha downloaded it.

Sounds complicated but it soon becomes easy.

Dave

Reactions: 1 users

Orange Man Good

Equipment
MX5400 HST
Mar 1, 2021
Somewhere Alabama
When you want to share a large file like a WSM for example, you first join a free file service like Jumpshare or Drop box. You upload your file to that service/site.

You instruct the forum member via the message service to send you a real email address. Never post email addresses on the public places of the forum.

You return to Jumpshare and tell Jumpshare you want to share your file with the email address you have from the person you want to share the manual with.

Jumpshare sends the guy a link he can use to download your big file.

You receive emails advising you when the guy has first looked an your big file and then when he ha downloaded it.

Sounds complicated but it soon becomes easy.

Dave
Hey Dave thanks a lot! I did as you said and just learned something new.

Last edited:

prattusa

Jan 27, 2022
Frederic Wisconsin
I know this thread is a year or so old, but it came up on a search I just did to find an MX5400 manual. I solved the problem though - go to the Kubota website, search for it under support - note: it will initially say it is $22 and change - and then select the type: you can choose hardcopy, which you have to pay for, or PDF, which is free. Go through the checkout process and they'll send you a link via email to download. This works; I just did it. Enjoy!

GSW911

May 27, 2017
Southern California Mountains
I know this thread is a year or so old, but it came up on a search I just did to find an MX5400 manual. I solved the problem though - go to the Kubota website, search for it under support - note: it will initially say it is $22 and change - and then select the type: you can choose hardcopy, which you have to pay for, or PDF, which is free. Go through the checkout process and they'll send you a link via email to download. This works; I just did it. Enjoy!
Hey prattusa, Thanks for the info. There are two MX5400/6000 Operators manuals. one from 2019 and one from Dec 2021. The only one that works as you stated is the Dec. 2021 edition...why.. who knows. Thanks again, George

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Just remember there is a big difference between an Operators' manual and a Workshop Manual.
You can find free Operators' manuals for the newest tractors on Kubota. sites but never a WSM.

Dave