Own a Ferrari for only $1000!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Lamborghini started out making tractors (not sure if they still do) but I did not know Ferrari make farm equipment.

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
I guess after they poked Lamborghini RE tractors, they figured they might have something to learn?

Treckerzeug

Equipment
Carraro tgf 7800 taijfun 4,5 t winch, trailer with crane, double bl saw
Apr 17, 2015
Bavaria South Germany
Hello,

In the beginning Lamborghini was a tractor manufacturer in the po valley in northern italy.
The owner purchased a ferrari sportscar and was annoyed with it.
He got into a fight about the poor design with enzo ferrari and at the end swore to him to build a better sports car by himself. So lambo started to build sportscars.

In the eighties the tractor company was bought from SAME, after it got in finance trouble with a big order from bolivia or such,

Now it is owned / part of the same deutz fahr group. You can still get lambo tractors over here.
The sports car part is part of Audi, VW group.

Ferrari tractors are part of BCS together with pasquali,
I m searching such a tractor as advertised, but it seems a bit far away for me

Regards

Robert

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Robert,

Thank you for the history on Lambo tractors. Ferraris back then were pretty poorly made. Not like an Audi or Mercedes. A friend of mine just restored a 308 that was previously "restored." He upgraded so many poorly made parts, he has way more in his restoration than the car is worth. (Like most of us, what restoration is really about being "cost effective?" :) ) It was a dear friend's who passed away and my bud wanted to remember him by overhauling his buddy's car.

All you need is the Antonov freighter to haul that "beast" out your way. I am sure they wouldn't charge too much! FedEx?

Ray (born in Landstuhl)