Outside the cab camera with the Drift

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
I liked that the Kubota was inside and the Mercedes was parked outside - Priorities!

Jay
Jay you have a good eye. You just know that most tractor owners would do the same thing. There's just no chance that I would leave my tractor out in the cold for a Mercedes

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
Great Job! Thanks for posting. You are still fighting snow where you live and we have vegetables coming up in our garden. We've already had highs in the 80's. We're also very dry. Officially, we've only had about 0.01" of rain in March. No matter where you live, there is always something to complain about. Thanks again.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Great Job! Thanks for posting. You are still fighting snow where you live and we have vegetables coming up in our garden. We've already had highs in the 80's. We're also very dry. Officially, we've only had about 0.01" of rain in March. No matter where you live, there is always something to complain about. Thanks again.
Thank you sir. Glad you enjoy the vids. Ya we're still into the snow. I was out plowing it again this morning. I figure I'll be out riding my motorcycle this summer with my ski-do suite on :). No such thing as a perfect world. Thank you for posting.