Original tractor cab

Rick in CT

Equipment
BX2360, loader, snow blower, blade, mower
Feb 2, 2015
Wallingford, CT
I have an Original Tractor Cab on my BX for the winter months, and it does a good job keeping me out of the snow and wind while plowing or blowing snow. I leave it fully assembled and with two people can remove and install it, probably about an hour each way. This is my second one, I had one for my Wheel Horse tractor before the Kubota. I currently have the glass windshield with wiper options.

Attached is a picture of the tractor with cab. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rick

Attachments

grandall4

Aug 27, 2015
Granby MA
I had one on my cub cadet. It works as designed and the price point can't be beat if you just want to break the wind and keep the snow off. Once they make one for the 2601, I will buy it.

JFK52

Equipment
L345DT
Mar 3, 2016
Rio, WI USA
I have a cab that has windshields front and back. On both sides it has Eisenglass curtains that snap into place. Both curtains have zippers so they can be opened or closed as needed. The curtains are easy on and off. I chose to keep them off in the summer. In the winter in WI, they are a great addition to keep the blowing snow and wind off the operator. The cab came with the tractor when I bought it used. I have no idea if it is OEM or aftermarket. Either way, it is a great addition to my Kubota. The wiper blade for the front windshield is rather anemic and the cab overhead light is real dim.