Operators Manual

Mark_BX25D

Equipment
Bx25D
Jul 19, 2020
Virginia
Have you tried Kubota's website? Most of them are available for free download there.

If not, try https://kubotabooks.com/ They might have it.

Watch out for sites that offer free manuals but have obvious misspellings, like "kobota". There are some scams out there.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Have you tried Kubota's website? Most of them are available for free download there.

If not, try https://kubotabooks.com/ They might have it.

Watch out for sites that offer free manuals but have obvious misspellings, like "kobota". There are some scams out there.
How do you find the manual on the Kubota website? I looked at it on an iPad and it was not obvious how to get the manual. I have looked up parts there also but never noticed anything about manuals there but only looked at my old L185 not any new model tractor

nbryan

Equipment
B2650 BH77 LA534 54" ssqa Forks B2782B BB1560 Woods M5-4 MaxxHaul 50039
Jan 3, 2019
Hadashville, Manitoba, Canada
How do you find the manual on the Kubota website? I looked at it on an iPad and it was not obvious how to get the manual. I have looked up parts there also but never noticed anything about manuals there but only looked at my old L185 not any new model tractor

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
I searched for years for a TG2746 but never found one even remotely close by.
I was told on 2 different occasions ~10yrs apart by different folks at my dealer NOT to buy one and that Kubota had discontinued them early on in their mfr run. Other stories like they took a bunch back under warranty, etc. (and no, they never tried to sell me anything....)

Evidently the belt system to the front is poorly designed and breaks belts and/or slips and won't chuck anything well except a few inches of loose/light powder.

I don't know any of this first hand....just what I've been told.

YMMV of course.

Good Luck with the manual. (I presume you may already own a TG2746 so it would be good to know if I was told 'stories' all these years or not). I am in Eastern Canada where we get lots of heavy, wet, snow.