Officially Orange

Redtoorange

Equipment
B2650, BH77, 63" front mount snowblower, land pride bb,fel
Apr 7, 2017
Ont, Canada
The dealership delivered my new B2650 last night and today I spent 3 hrs getting her dirty. First a little driving around to get used to the treadle petal, used to the side by side on my form MF. No more getting my boot jammed between the pedals when going backwards. Then a little playing with the BH, didn't have a thumb on the last one. It's kind of like that game with the crane where you tried to pick up the toy but with the thumb I actually managed to pick some stuff up. Can't image the fun, I mean work I could do with a hydraulic thumb. I will need a place for the front mount snowblower to hibernate for the summer, can't leave it outside. It is real nice to be able to pull the box blade up the drive when it is full instead of only pulling the gravel down hill. The GC was too light and would just burry herself in the drive.
I would love some advice on how to get the humps out of my driveway that the MF left (that's the tractor not the other mf). The longer wheel base seams to be solving the problem but I think it is going to take a while. Here are some pics.
IMG_0124.jpg IMG_0119.jpg IMG_0125.jpg IMG_0123.jpg IMG_0126.jpg
The last picture is my front yard and driveway that goes to the bottom of the hill. Might need chains for the winter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Nice. You will be happy. I also started out wanting a Massey GC. They are a great tractor, but kind of glad I went with my B now for what I do.

I haven't needed chains yet with my R4 tires, but my driveway isn't as steep as yours looks in the pic.

I'm sure you will love that B2650. I haven't found anything my B2620 won't do yet.

Redtoorange

Equipment
B2650, BH77, 63" front mount snowblower, land pride bb,fel
Apr 7, 2017
Ont, Canada
Here is the view from the road. IMG_0021.jpg
The Massey was a great little machine except the throttle cable that would freeze up every winter. Wouldn't thaw enough to use the throttle for better part of an hour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk