No high speed on f3680 mower

Mawx

Nov 5, 2015
Coffs Harbour, australia
I own an f3680 mower, it works fine, but in high range it doesn't seem to go as fast as it used to. It's get serviced every 100 hours with new oil and filters. Everything else works fine. It doesn't seem to be down on power and manages to climb hills well. What could be wrong ? Any help would be appreciated.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I own an f3680 mower, it works fine, but in high range it doesn't seem to go as fast as it used to. It's get serviced every 100 hours with new oil and filters. Everything else works fine. It doesn't seem to be down on power and manages to climb hills well. What could be wrong ? Any help would be appreciated.
I am gonna assume (ouch that will hurt;)) that there is a multi lever for gears?

If so - check linkages, up under machine, see if there is a jam nut adjustment there too - looking through your WSM, there might be a small adjustment - then again in might fluid related or pump related too. And not being critical, could it be a familiarity of the machine to the point is "seems" slower?:)

When did it start to seem slower? or has it been gradual over time?