Newly Acquired BX22

Kramerica

Equipment
Bx22
Mar 28, 2015
New Jersey
A buddy and I bought a 2003 BX22 with only 479 hours on it. We just picked it up and it runs nicely and the FL works great and the BH only has 30 hours on it and works flawlessly. We are getting ready to do maintenance as we have no records that came with it. Any suggestions on must do items on an older tractor?

We plan on doing:
- engine oil and filter
- air filter
- fuel filters
- tranny filter and oil
- grease zerks

Any other important changes we should do?

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Have you ordered the Operator's Manual and Workshop Manual yet? That should be your first task!

Hydraulic filters.

Your other objectives look dead-on.

bissonj

Equipment
bx2200, 54" mower deck, PTO Bagger, Hydraulic plow
Jan 3, 2015
Lakeville, Ma
Do a google search I know there's a free download somewhere, can't remember where. That's how I got mine.

Kramerica

Equipment
Bx22
Mar 28, 2015
New Jersey
Have you ordered the Operator's Manual and Workshop Manual yet? That should be your first task!

Hydraulic filters.

Your other objectives look dead-on.
Yes have owners manual (which I assume is the operators manual) on order.

Do a google search I know there's a free download somewhere, can't remember where. That's how I got mine.
I've been looking for a workshop manual and found a link here with various wsm avail. None say bx22 so wondering what other bx series is similar that I can use instead. Would love to save the money by getting an electronic version for free. I found one for the 1860 / 2360 / 2660 which looks useful on kubotabooks.com

Last edited: