Newbie question BX25

Trophy1200

Nov 22, 2013
Alberta
Hi all,
probably a silly question but it does concern me slightly.

Got my shiny new BX25 delivered just under 1 month ago, unfortunately she's now slightly scratched and the left plastic hood insert came off.

The question is should the loader arms raise at the same rate when refitting the loader to the tractor? Common sense says yes, but unfortunately the left arm moves a hell of a lot slower than the right, which caused it to slip and catch the left side of the hood, causing the damage.

I've tried running the engine at different speeds when detaching and attaching the loader, when I'm swapping out for the snow blade, and the left loader arm always moves a lot slower than the right.

I now jiggle the control to try and get both arms fitted fully, but it seems like more work than should be necessary.

Any suggestions apart from contacting the dealer gratefully appreciated.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I too have a new BX25D....havent taken the sucker off yet!!! I dont have a level place at all to attempt it !!

But.....i would expect both to FLOW at the same rate......
I would have your dealer come and get it, if you dont have a way to get it back to him. HAVE his tech take it off, and THEN (you watch) him put it back on.......

once he sees the problem.......THEY fix it.....even the scratch !!!!
It should have a 2 year warranty.......make them fix it!!!!!!!

First thing I did with mine was dent the #$%##@$# hood , but then again - that was ALL MY NEWBIE fault!!!

taking the bucket off and on should be as simple as the youtube video!!!!

Trophy1200

Nov 22, 2013
Alberta
Thanks for that, my thoughts exactly. The dealer left a can of spray paint with me as he noticed a couple of small scratches. I've touched up the scratches but the decal is scratched and the tabs are broken on the plastic side cover.

Guess I'll be giving them a call on Monday morning.