Newb here. RC60 B under B9200??

MickeyMouse

Equipment
B9200
Apr 9, 2013
Washington Court House, Ohio
Recently got a B9200. Think I am going to like the tractor.
Mower deck, RC60 92H, is trashed. All there but you can read a newspaper through it.

Also picked up a RC60 B mower deck that looks like it MIGHT have been used a couple times - and at a great price. Got all the haners, rods and brackets off a B1750 with the deck. (Will gladly sell what I don't use!)

Rumor has it Kubota sells a kit to adapt this deck to other "B" tractors. Is the rumor true?? (Yea and the sun will rise in the West !!) Pointers in right direction most welcome!

I can shear, bend and weld a bunch of plate to make the old deck usable but would rather adapt the "B" deck as it is essentially new and looks like much better design. Before I go cutting off brackets and making new ones to accomplish this, I would REALLY like some additional opinions!!!!

Also will need a matching paint code!

THANKS!!!

mowings

Equipment
B1750, PTO Log Splitter, DR PTO Wood Chipper, Kubota Dozer Blade, MMM, Boxblade
Jun 7, 2013
Maryland
Do you still have the mounting hardware from the B1750 for the RC60-B? I bought a RC60-21B off of a B2150 (same deck, but different linkage). There are a couple brackets for the linkage that will not work on my tractor, but may work on yours, maybe we can trade, or if they dont work, I would be very interested in buying the parts that you have from the B1750 and paying for shipping. Please let me know either on this site or 443-807-3793 Thanks,

Matt