New wheels

WillD

Equipment
L185DT, L3901HST
Mar 6, 2018
Washington, ME
YOU SAY THAT NOW!!! I'll buy you a beer when you turn into a Old Fart Snowbird and come out here three months a year!!!

LOL...

Have fun with the new toy. You will find uses for that thing you never ever thought of. Mine is in semi-retirement after massive work during a huge remodel. Lately, its been a super-wheelbarrow but that's OK. Its paid for itself a couple times over in what it has done for us. Just like me, all your neighbors will soon have "tractor envy!"

:)

Heh. No plans to go back to AZ unless we decide to retire there in 20 years or so. At which point it will be a condo.

All my neighbors have tractors :). Or snow plows. In Maine it seems like anyone with more than 2 Acres has a tractor:).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WillD

Equipment
L185DT, L3901HST
Mar 6, 2018
Washington, ME
sounds like you got it going your way. not trying to be a horses butt. its going to be 81 in Newark Texas today...........just thought I would throw that out there:D

You can’t make me jealous of 81. When it gets to 45, I’m out working in a T-shirt lol. I hate the heat. Had enough in Arizona to last a lifetime, and I loved it, but I’ll take winter any day now.

WillD

Equipment
L185DT, L3901HST
Mar 6, 2018
Washington, ME
It shames me to admit that I moved up from Green and Yellow and GMCs...:eek:

I didn't notice you were in Washington. Not all that far from me as distances go in Maine. I'm in Gouldsboro, about halfway between Milbridge and Ellsworth.

As far as Maine goes, that’s not far at all. ( I’m in the town of Washington, near to Augusta, not the county ).
We’ve got a green and yellow thing too , but it’s my wife’s and she does all the finish mowing :).

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com
As far as Maine goes, that’s not far at all. ( I’m in the town of Washington, near to Augusta, not the county ).
We’ve got a green and yellow thing too , but it’s my wife’s and she does all the finish mowing :).
Ah. I guess I was thinking of Whiting. Still, as you say, that's not all that far.

My grandson (currently in North Carolina) is looking at property in that area. Wants to move back to Maine but be near a larger town.