new user

l2201

Equipment
l2201
Aug 2, 2011
northants uk
hi all im new here, is someone around northants able to make sure my l2201 is set up correctly, i only know a little bit about tractors and i dont think mine is set up up right.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
You may or may not find someone local to help you- if you explain what you suspect may be a problem, and include photos, then your new long-distance friends may be able to give you helpful advice and input.
Welcome to the forum!

l2201

Equipment
l2201
Aug 2, 2011
northants uk
the 2 bottom arms for the 3 point linkege dont touch the floor but all the tractors i drove at college the arms scraped along the floor and it was sold to somone new to tractor driving for use around the stables ill get pics when i get a chance.

Hook

Equipment
L3240 with LA514 FEL, Box Blade, Howard Rotovator, All Purpose Plow, Sub Soiler
Jul 6, 2010
Jackson, Georgia
They should not touch the floor. Go to the Kubota website and look at a rear view of any tractor and you will see what the proper set-up should look like.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I would also like to say Welcome to the neighbor hood.

Now as to your question. I an not sure why you want your arms to drag the floor.?.?.? I thought we have moved past that eons ago ;)

On my little BX with any luck the only thing that touches the ground are the tires and the tools that are on the end of both front and rear arms. If more than that touches the ground I may need new underwear :D

l2201

Equipment
l2201
Aug 2, 2011
northants uk
thanks for the advice and warm welcome the tractors i drove at college the arms did drag along the floor so i thought they were all meant to im still fairly new to tractor driving and got plenty more to learn