New Toothy Smile!

anavidi

Equipment
B2601
Nov 28, 2017
POWAY
A meeting got cancelled so I grabbed the necessary tools and installed my new Piranha tooth bar! Installation was very simple and I got to use it for about 10 minutes... I’ll have to log a few more hours before giving my thoughts. But I have pics, and oh is it pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BravoXray

Equipment
BX-25D, Ford 9N, Bobcat 825. Too many implements to list
Feb 6, 2014
Lake Winola,PA.
Something is horribly wrong in your pictures, there is no snow to be seen anywhere! Seriously, I’m jealous, the only thing my bucket is digging in now is white and cold. You’re going to love the tooth bar, it makes a huge improvement.

Enjoy!

Jerry

anavidi

Equipment
B2601
Nov 28, 2017
POWAY
Something is horribly wrong in your pictures, there is no snow to be seen anywhere! Seriously, I’m jealous, the only thing my bucket is digging in now is white and cold. You’re going to love the tooth bar, it makes a huge improvement.

Enjoy!

Jerry

That gave me a good laugh! Everyone’s pictures have snow with snow blowers and snow blades, I’m getting jealous cause they sure look fun! I don’t think my tractor will ever see snow here in San Diego. I’m hoping this weekend I’ll get some seat time and see what I can do with this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Not so sure about snow being fun any more but the cold isnt, was -2 on the back porch this morning,,, I figured the birds could just wait to get fed :D

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
oh & now its guaranteed!!

after seeing your pix... jsut like we said in the other thread.. if you leave that bad boy at that angle:

YOU WILL WALK INTO IT. & it will hurt. :D:D

looks good. nice install.

anavidi

Equipment
B2601
Nov 28, 2017
POWAY
oh & now its guaranteed!!

after seeing your pix... jsut like we said in the other thread.. if you leave that bad boy at that angle:

YOU WILL WALK INTO IT. & it will hurt. :D:D

looks good. nice install.
Oh yea that angle is only for photos and the install, when it's parked the bucket and teeth are on the ground. Of course that doesn't mean I won't walk into it from time to time.

anavidi

Equipment
B2601
Nov 28, 2017
POWAY
Not so sure about snow being fun any more but the cold isnt, was -2 on the back porch this morning,,, I figured the birds could just wait to get fed :D

Oh geez, well we consider low 40's cold around here -I know I know don't laugh too hard we're only slightly embarrassed :D