New to Forum

highway59

Jul 18, 2011
alabama
Just found this website the other day. Sound like a good group around here. I was looking for place to pick up info on Kubota tractors. Just went and looked at and used a B6100e Saturday with my wife. Really in good shape and her uncle who is good diesel mechanic had his eye on this tractor for us for a while that a old friend of his had. So we went ahead and made a deal for it and will pick it up this Saturday. It has a 48" Woods mower with it. We have about seven acres around our home that will be using the Kubota to keep up. Had got a Cubcadet zero turn mower that is 54" a couple of years ago with just the intention of keeping about two acres cut for yard around the house. The little lady of the house with the big stick kept wanting to use the zero turn to bush hog the rest of the place, so not wanting to wear out the Cub, started looking for something small enough to fit her and still be able to do what was needed. We had this model in the hydrostatic drive at my work for several years in mid eighties thru early nineties and it was good little rig. Looking foward to picking it up, Christmas in July and Santa's sleigh has been painted orange.:D

Hook

Equipment
L3240 with LA514 FEL, Box Blade, Howard Rotovator, All Purpose Plow, Sub Soiler
Jul 6, 2010
Jackson, Georgia
Welcome to OTT and congrats on becoming a Kubota owner. I love it when ladies take an interest in cutting grass. Then they begin to appreciate equipment. I used to cut my yard with a zero turn mower equipped with a one wheeled velke to stand on. My wife said she wouldn't cut grass with that thing because she would look "goofy". I asked her if she wanted me to upgrade. She said yes, so I did. Now she helps cut the grass on a riding zero turn mower that has a cup holder. Lately I've been trying to convince her that we need a tractor for each piece of equipment. I'm thinking if one Kubota makes me this happy just think how happy I would be with four Kubotas. :D No luck so far. Stay tuned.

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hello and Welcome.

Please show us some pictures of your new tool... :rolleyes:

carl