New Owner/new channel?

Plan B outdoors

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Jan 5, 2023
Lake Nebagamon, WI
Hi everyone. I'm a brand new tractor owner (not taken delivery yet) and driver.
When I decided to buy I watched every youtube video out there. So much so that I decided to create my own channel. A bit of a stretch for me but I thought people would enjoy seeing a newbie struggle/excel/see what not to do?

I posted my first video today, please check it out and subscribe! My next one will probably come when I take delivery....any day.....

Please add tips, content requests, etc.

Plan B outdoors....

ken erickson

Equipment
B7100 hst, 2650 front mount snowblower, L2501 hst qa loader
Nov 21, 2010
Waupaca Wisconsin
Welcome! Wisconsin (central Wi for me) is beautiful in all four seasons. Good luck with your channel and new Kubota !

Reactions: 2 users

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your YT channel! My philosophy on the "subscrbe, like, share, leave a comment and click the notification icon" is if your content is good enough, you won't need to beg for that stuff. LetsDig18 and Andrew Camarata never ask and they have thousands and thousands of subscribers.

Reactions: 3 users

muttbarker

Equipment
Kubota L4060 HST, Snowblower, FEL, Rear Blade, 60" Grapple, 6' Bush Hog, Forks
Jan 24, 2022
Oakley, Utah
Welcome to the forum - looks like you have some nice snow that you will get to deal with. Your video made me laugh. I started dealing with snow with a Polaris ATV and a mini plow. After getting it stuck in 3 foot snow bank and using my excavator to dig it out I switched to a tractor and a blower. Looking forward to seeing how your adventures in tractoring go!

Kevin Barker

Reactions: 1 user

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your YT channel! My philosophy on the "subscrbe, like, share, leave a comment and click the notification icon" is if your content is good enough, you won't need to beg for that stuff. LetsDig18 and Andrew Camarata never ask and they have thousands and thousands of subscribers.
THIS, RIGHT HERE !!!!

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Letsdig18 is one of my favorite channels. Chris doesn't try to sell anything, doesn't push free crap that he's given to be an "influencer". I don't watch any channel that set out to make a business out of having a channel. Nope, not interested.

Chris does such awesome work and it's neat to learn about building pond dams, clearing house lots etc.
And it's safe. I don't have the money to run out and buy a $250k Volvo excavator!

Welcome to the forum @Plan B outdoors. Lots to learn here and on your tractor. I think it's fair to say that we never stop learning. Good luck with your tractor and your channel.

Last edited:

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Welcome to OTT. Do you have any idea when you will be getting your tractor?

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
When I decided to buy I watched every youtube video out there. So much so that I decided to create my own channel. A bit of a stretch for me but I thought people would enjoy seeing a newbie struggle/excel/see what not to do?

I posted my first video today, please check it out and subscribe! My next one will probably come when I take delivery....any day.....

Plan B outdoors....
Great, more videos of people who talk too much telling you about things they know nothing about.

Stick to politics, you will make more money that way.

• Haha

Mowbizz

Equipment
Bx25d
Aug 19, 2021
New Hampshire
Ya…people with no special skills begging for $$ are what “boob tube” is all about…don’t worry, lots of basement dwellers with nothing better to do will likely look at your “channel” on that MSM outlet…sorry but that’s the truth.

Plan B outdoors

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Jan 5, 2023
Lake Nebagamon, WI
Thank you for your positivity and honest feedback. I will keep this all in mind. :)

Plan B outdoors

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Jan 5, 2023
Lake Nebagamon, WI
Letsdig18 is one of my favorite channels. Chris doesn't try to sell anything, doesn't push free crap that he's given to be an "influencer". I don't watch any channel that set out to make a business out of having a channel. Nope, not interested.

Chris does such awesome work and it's neat to learn about building pond dams, clearing house lots etc.
And it's safe. I don't have the money to run out and buy a $250k Volvo excavator!

Welcome to the forum @Plan B outdoors. Lots to learn here and on your tractor. I think it's fair to say that we never stop learning. Good luck with your tractor and your channel.
Thank you. I'll look into his channel!

I'm not trying to sell anything here either. Just looking to learn together with people that know a whole hell of a lot more than me!

Plan B outdoors

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Jan 5, 2023
Lake Nebagamon, WI
Welcome to the forum - looks like you have some nice snow that you will get to deal with. Your video made me laugh. I started dealing with snow with a Polaris ATV and a mini plow. After getting it stuck in 3 foot snow bank and using my excavator to dig it out I switched to a tractor and a blower. Looking forward to seeing how your adventures in tractoring go!

Kevin Barker
Good to hear. Just looking for a few laughs, nothing more. Well maybe a couple of tips too.

ddavis83864

Equipment
Kubota Grand L6060
Mar 3, 2021
Wow, some of you must not be familiar with the phrase,”If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all”.

Some of you all are just mean and harsh. Try to relax a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Plan B outdoors

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Jan 5, 2023
Lake Nebagamon, WI
Wow, some of you must not be familiar with the phrase,”If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all”.

Some of you all are just mean and harsh. Try to relax a bit.
Thank you for that. I'm trying to let it bounce off of me but gesh....rude. I've worked hard, I've retired from the military, I'm just looking to have a little fun.

Reactions: 7 users

ddavis83864

Equipment
Kubota Grand L6060
Mar 3, 2021

Plan B outdoors....
What equipment are you getting? Model/attachments/etc. ??

What are you planning to use the equipment for?