New Orange Owner

1badDart

Sep 7, 2021
W. KY.
Not new to tractors, having grown up on a farm I’ve been running them for 50 years. That makes me feel old, LOL.

Anyway I recently bought a 2019 M6060 front wheel assist, ROPS with canopy, 225 hours with a loader, 6’ grapple, 6’ bucket, 42” forks, a 7” pick up disk and a 6’ bush hog. This will replace my mid 70’s International 674.
So far I really like the tractor, IMHO the front wheel assist makes it work bigger than it is. The grapple is the best thing since pockets on bib overalls! I have about eight hours use with the grapple so far and a couple hours mowing.
My only complaints are that the hydraulics aren’t real strong and the joy stick valve is pretty crude. Not unworkable, just crude.

None the less I pretty excited to have it and look forward to many years of use.

Justin

Attachments

Reactions: 5 users

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
Congratulations! You will love it. Might want to hang on to the pre-ban 574...just sayin'

Reactions: 1 user

PaulR

Equipment
BX 23S -- 100 hours seat time so far
Aug 3, 2020
Hadley, MA
My line is always "the grapple is the most fun you can have with your pants on"
:LOL:
If your "big" tractor is anything like our little baby Sub-compacts, the hydro pressure is set very conservatively at the factory, shims can be installed to increase pressure and therefore capacity.
Mind you: I'm an accountant and not a farmer so I may be talking wayyy off base here.
:geek:

Reactions: 1 user