New Member, New BX2380!

dalola

Equipment
BX2380 w/FEL & Woods RM48 RFM, Yazoo/Kees Max2 ZTR
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
Hello all, coming out of the Kubota closet! Was lurking in here for months during my shopping phase, but now I have a shiny new 2380 w/FEL in the garage!

After just 2.5 hours of mulch work, really impressed so far. Got a big long list of jobs that's stacked up over the years, looking forward to seeing how the little machine can whittle it down.

Here's a pic, cuz I know everybody wants to see another orange tractor! :D

Attachments

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Thats beautiful! Congrats and enjoy. And welcome to OTT!

dalola

Equipment
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
Thanks guys! Really loving it so far. Should've done this a LONG time ago... Can't believe how handy & capable this thing is already. So far, 10/10 happy!:D

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
I just got my first orange tractor today too! She will be ridden all day tomorrow doing cutting of the tall stuff on the farm!! Congrats on urs and boy isn't it fun to ride one!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orangeglow

Equipment
2015 BX2370
Jun 19, 2014
Prescott, Ontario
Congrats on the new tractor. What is the quality like on your new tractor ?
I looked at a BX2380 just out of the crate on Friday, and there was dust in the paint on the top of the hood, and a 3 inch wide x 1/4 inch deep dent on the left side of the hood. Not very impressive, for someone as anal as me. LOL
My BX2370, which I just bought 2 years ago brand new has grinder marks on top of the hood where the hinges were welded on underneath that really tick me off every time I see them, so I,m just wondering if I am the only one that notices the poor quality control, or really cares.

dalola

Equipment
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
Congrats on the new tractor. What is the quality like on your new tractor ?
I looked at a BX2380 just out of the crate on Friday, and there was dust in the paint on the top of the hood, and a 3 inch wide x 1/4 inch deep dent on the left side of the hood. Not very impressive, for someone as anal as me. LOL
My BX2370, which I just bought 2 years ago brand new has grinder marks on top of the hood where the hinges were welded on underneath that really tick me off every time I see them, so I,m just wondering if I am the only one that notices the poor quality control, or really cares.
I've read some issues here & there with KB quality, but thank goodness mine is really good. Paint quality on the sheet metal is great, better than some cars! I've had no issues so far. Everything I've put a wrench on has been tight, all fluids at proper levels, no loose or out of place wires, runs/functions wonderfully. Love it so far.

Like all man-made machines, there will always be varying levels of "mistakes" that make it to customer hands. I tend to look things over pretty carefully before the wallet comes out.

08quadram

Equipment
bx2350d; Taylor Way 48" tiller; Farm King 50" snow blower
Apr 28, 2014
strawberry point, ia
Congrats on your new machine. I'd love to trade off my bx2350 for a new 80 series, but with only 700 hours on it I'll never talk the wife into it.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
My story: Two days ago I traded off (evenly) my BX with 265 hours on it for a 50 inch Simplicity lawnmower. BX was 7 years old but continuing fuel problems, probably due to those bugs that grow in diesel. At age 89 I wasn't about to yank that fuel tank for a second time and I didn't need the loader anyhow for a city lot. A few neighbors will have to go elsewhere to get lawn mowed and snow cleared. I have a snow blower.

Good luck and filter all fuel that goes in.

dalola

Equipment
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
Congrats on your new toy. I'm loving my new BX2370 I picked up a few weeks ago. Since the 80 series came out, they were practically giving the 70's away :) (in exchange for money!)
Amazing how the BX's hold value. I shopped some used models, but the price was so close to my new one (I got a really sweet deal..), made a pretty easy decision for me.

My RFM (used Woods RM48) should be here tomorrow, so I can finally try the BX at mowing. Just doing FEL work up to now. Love mine so far, too. Good luck with your new rig!