New Member from Mississippi

BMC330

Equipment
L3301
Dec 21, 2015
Olive Branch MS
I did not see a newbie thread so I just wanted to check in.

I purchased a L3301DT on December 4th. I have put around 12 hours on it so far and I love it.

In the past my father and I have owned Deere, Case and a Mahindra. This is my first Kubota and I cant believe it took me this long to get it right.

I have a great local Dealer in which a life long friend is the Manager. They are a great group of guys to deal with and have been in business for many years.

I got it with AG tires and a FEL. This is the first small tractor I have owned with the FEL and cant believe how much I have used it so far. Makes me wonder how I ever got along without it.

Brent

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Brent,

Yeah, my FEL is like my "super wheelbarrow." I use it to haul boxes of stuff between the house and the barn. As I get older, it sure is nice having a strong buddy to help out with the work. The FEL is 80% of what I use my machine for.

Glad you are enjoying it.

Welcome and Merry Christmas!

Ray

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Welcome to OTT Brent. Yes The FEL is a great back saver. I got Pallet Forks to use with the QA bucket and use it even more. We all like pictures and Merry Christmas.

BMC330

Equipment
L3301
Dec 21, 2015
Olive Branch MS
Welcome to OTT Brent. Yes The FEL is a great back saver. I got Pallet Forks to use with the QA bucket and use it even more. We all like pictures and Merry Christmas.
I will get some pictures up as soon as I can. I just changed jobs and have to travel for the next 3 weeks so I am in and out of the house.

All the traveling and rain have slowed down my play time. I will be able to make up for it in the spring when the grass starts growing again as I have a lot of bush hogging to do. It will also be time to plant corn and peas again. If I can find a way to keep the deer from eating my half lol.

Merry Christmas to you also.

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
When do you plant corn? I wait until the last frost, I hope.

Ugly

Equipment
BX22 with Fel and grapple,deck,front blower,backhoe, push blade, sweeper, plow
Dec 28, 2015
Elysian, MN
I also am new member and recent purchaser of a tractor, BX22 cant wait till spring and the ground is now longer frozen to start using the backhoe, but in the mean time I will have to be content with the FEL and the snowblower. Enjoy Aaron :)

BMC330

Equipment
L3301
Dec 21, 2015
Olive Branch MS
Did you consider other Kubota models like the L3901, etc?
I did consider going with a L3901. I have access to larger tractors. My Father in Law has several tractors if needed. His tractors start at 50 hp and go all the way up to around 200 hp.

I think the L3301 will fit my needs perfectly.