New Manuel

Equipment
B2601
Sep 15, 2022
Ontario
Good day, just food for thought. I just got a manual printed for my B2601. I had my dealer print the WSM on my thumb drive for $50. Then I took to computer store and they printed with high quality paper and color, it is a beautiful book 30$. I did look on line for copies and disks , however be aware these copies online will probably not be the latest revision, my dealer said there where 7 revisions on my tractor model so far and they always have the latest. Also he said I can get parts book on line through Kubota for free, that is true but when I opened parts site up you can copy only one page at a time, and it would take for ever to copy all the pages. So going to take the same route as WSM book. Dealer said to buy the Kubota manual right from Kubota it was $700-$800 OMG.

Reactions: 1 user

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
For the parts I find it easiest to use the Messick's site. Then once I have the part number I can my local dealer to make sure it's in stock before I head over to get it. The price at my local dealer seems to be within pennies of the price on Messick's site.