New L2501

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
That looks like it worked out really well for you. We use those boxes too to store our skid loaders with salt or mulch depending. With a set of string lights inside makes for a secure storage unit.

Shipping container has worked out great for me storing all of my implements. I made dollys for my implements, out of furniture dollys and 2x6s. I also made a platform to sit on my boxblade to be able to stack the york rake to save room. I use my pallet forks to stack and move implements to and from my container. I set them in the container and can move them by hand to shuffle around what I want. Works really well.

View attachment 39129

View attachment 39130

View attachment 39131

View attachment 39132

View attachment 39133

Geotech

Equipment
L2501, LP RCF2060 Rotary Cutter, LP BB1560 Box Blade, LP 0660 Grapple, LP QH10
Nov 22, 2018
Arlington
I bought a diesel can and will need to get a grease gun. What other tools or ancillary items are needed? Any recommendations for the grease gun?

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
I put together a list over on TBN if you are interested.

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/261616-must-have-tools-equipment-new-3.html#post5223088

With 1 machine and not a bunch of attachements with grease fittings it probably wont matter too much on the grease gun. Most love the lock and lube attachment (not a grease gun but the end attachment). For the gun itself the best IMO are the battery powered units from Dewalt or Milwaukee. I have the Milwaukee M18 and it is just awesome. I can fully grease my tractor, backhoe, and 3 implements in just a few minutes. I got it on sale at HD a few months back. If you want the manual ones, I hear good things about these.

You can always go Harbor Freight if you want the cheapest available. Just be sure to get good grease. I just buy the Kubota stuff.

Last edited:

Beaudeane

Equipment
MX5800, LA1065, BH92, BB72X, RT72.40, EA 60 in grapple, county line auger
Mar 9, 2018
Dalton, Ga
Lincoln grease gun has given me great service. I have the pneumatic one. Don’t know if the electric ones do as good a job. I have one at home, one in the shop. Bought the last one from amazon about $30 less than I bought the original one from my local Truck Pro store. Continuous flow instead of one squirt per mash of the trigger on the ones I have.