New Kommander!

dsopher1

Equipment
Kommander ZG123S
Apr 4, 2013
Nashport, OH
Just bought a new Kommander the other night. I have been pulling the kids behind it in a yard cart for the past 3 nights. Lots of fun. So far it's been a pretty impressive machine. I have 2.5 acres which most of it is on a hill/slope and this thing has been great driving up/down/sideways on the hill.

Attachments

Coffeebean

Equipment
L 3540 HSTC, LA724 Loader
Apr 2, 2013
London, Ohio
Just bought a new Kommander the other night. I have been pulling the kids behind it in a yard cart for the past 3 nights. Lots of fun. So far it's been a pretty impressive machine. I have 2.5 acres which most of it is on a hill/slope and this thing has been great driving up/down/sideways on the hill.
I picked mine up last Thursday and it was picked up today for the fuel tank problems, if you haven't heard from your dealer yet you should contact them ASAP.

Grady1

Apr 27, 2013
Northwestern Pa
D, how do you like your ZG so far? I am demo'ing one for the weekend and am trying to find out how folks feel about them. Grady

dsopher1

Equipment
Kommander ZG123S
Apr 4, 2013
Nashport, OH
I picked mine up last Thursday and it was picked up today for the fuel tank problems, if you haven't heard from your dealer yet you should contact them ASAP.
Coffeebean, Had the service work done. Took a little while but the dealer gave us a BX to use while they had ours.
Eric, The Kommander is the homeowner model. Cost was $4,500 at 0% for 36 months.
Grady, other than the recall it has been an awesome machine. The suspension seat is a must have. Our land is not very flat.