New from Southern Illinois

dwain1

Equipment
L 2800 with Loader
Aug 7, 2016
Mount Carmel Illinois
New member from Southern Illinois. Recently purchased a L2800. It is my first Kubota. I love it. It has a factory loader on it. Tractor is 9 years old, but in very good shape. It shows 520 hours, but the hour meter has not worked right since new. Previous owner who bought tractor new asked the dealer about it, and dealer told him not to worry about it, as this would help resale value. What a deal. I have changed all the fluids in the tractor, and am waiting to get fuel tank below half to put a new element in fuel sediment bulb. I have been browsing here for a while, and am looking forward to learning a lot about my machine. Sorry, no pics as I am not computer smart enough to post them.

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
Welcome Dwaine, I'm a little further south near Carbondale. This is my first tractor with a loader and I'm not sure how I lived without it. Enjoy you're new toy, I mean tractor.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Dwaine, welcome to a forum that will help you with just about any problem with your tractor!

You hang around longer then a week and you'll figure out how to post pictures.

If a dealer told me this, "Tractor is 9 years old, but in very good shape. It shows 520 hours, but the hour meter has not worked right since new. Previous owner who bought tractor new asked the dealer about it, and dealer told him not to worry about it, as this would help resale value.
I would tell him that's not the principles I live by and find another dealer!!!!

I've learned in life, if someone is real good at not telling the truth in one thing...they're real good at doing it in everything. I don't continue to associate with manipulating, dishonest people.