New deportation policy...

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well if they do catch me I aint sittin in the back,,,, I wana be first off at the rest stop!!:D

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Well, I got right worried 'till I thought about skeets' comment. So, I don't have to worry -- I wouldn't last 'till the first rest stop, and they'd throw me off their bus for soaking their seats.

Prolly have to walk the 20 miles back home -- anybody who might stop to give a crippled old man a ride wouldn't let him in their vehicle -- not even in the bed of a pickup -- soaked and stinking of pee! :p

I suggest everyone who draws SSI to keep a six-pack or so of Guinness on hand and down as many as you can when you hear the bus coming. :D :D :D

Last edited:

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
Didn't work before but now I get it!

Sad part is Canada is subsidizing a great deal of immigrants and the baby boomers who built our great nation are getting pensions cut?

That is £#€¥€{ up in my world!

The other side of that is they believed in RRSP's and Mutual funds that are paying 0.025 interest to those folks in the last few years!

I am born just after the baby boomers and have earning capacity still, they don't.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Government can send billions over seas but won't give senior citizens a raise on their ss because , " gas prices have dropped". What about everything else that has gone up???

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
And please explain to me what the duce oil prices have to do with my SS?

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
And please explain to me what the duce oil prices have to do with my SS?
I guess the government thinks we save money on gas when we go to the doctor.:rolleyes:
Since I've been retired and on SS, I only drive about 200 miles a month. I figure with the savings on 10 gallons of gas a month I should be able to take a trip around the world. :D:D:D