New BX2670 is here!!!!

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
the first thing you will do is treat it like a putty cat, then after about 5+ hours - you will unleash the beast in it!!!:D
congrats - only thing is now you are gonna be mad that you didnt buy it sooner!!! :eek:

Ky Kubota

Equipment
'13 BX2670, FEL, 60" MMM, Land Pride RB1560 rear bladeLand Pride RTR 0550 tiller
Nov 8, 2013
Berea, Ky
How is that bx working out for you? We bought the same one and we are waiting to get it delivered. Hopefully this coming Monday!
Haven't got to use it much, weather hasn't been good and been busy with other things. So far, like everything about it. Looking forward to spring and mowing with it. FEL works smoothly, not used tiller yet.

craigbaill

Equipment
Bx 2670 ,FEL, 60" MMM
May 3, 2011
Southampton,nj 08088
Well we ended up getting the tractor on the day before, 1/12/14!!! I had the next day off and worked with it a bit. I have since plowed three times and it is amazing. I also did some brush hogging in the back acre and the blades do not even look like I used them. This machine has exceeded my expectations! Almost forgot, pics.

Attachments

Mactractor

Equipment
Kubota BX25
Jan 21, 2014
New Jersey
Well we ended up getting the tractor on the day before, 1/12/14!!! I had the next day off and worked with it a bit. I have since plowed three times and it is amazing. I also did some brush hogging in the back acre and the blades do not even look like I used them. This machine has exceeded my expectations! Almost forgot, pics.
nice tractor, obviously its orange :)
Good to see a fellow New Jerseyian here, also

craigbaill

Equipment
Bx 2670 ,FEL, 60" MMM
May 3, 2011
Southampton,nj 08088
nice tractor, obviously its orange :)
Good to see a fellow New Jerseyian here, also
Howdy!! I see you have quite a collection of attachments there! I need a rear blade for ballast and I may very well load the rear tires. I got the 60"MMM and loader but nothing else. Need a tiller and wanted a front blower. We have a walk behind for both so I guess we will get some exercise this summer with the tiller and hopefully NONE before spring with the blower. The loader has works pretty well with the 11" we got with the snow before last. Fun times!!! I hope you are enjoying the BX25.