New BX23S Arrived

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
The new BX23S tractor arrived saturday... first job was digging out a 4-1/2ft diameter black walnut stump out of the ground in my yard. A couple hrs later, no more stump...!

Nice tractor, a pleasure to operate for the most part. Not a big fan of the treadle pedal, but i`ll get use to it... certainly not a deal breaker.

The one thing that did get on my nerves about this tractor... its digs so quickly that i had to keep moving the tractor...lol. I opted for the 16" backhoe scoop. Glad i did, it worked flawlessly.

And if you wear big boots like i do, the foot platform for the backhoe, VERY limited room for your feet...!!!! Other than the rest of the tractor, i`m pretty impressed with its power so i`ll be keeping it for awhile.

I didn`t really think the tilt steering wheel would be a big deal to me... BUT it was absolutely a GREAT feature once i started operating the tractor.

The seat was comfortable enough, but didn`t care for flipping it around as much as i did just to use the backhoe.

Best thing kabota did, was moving the FEL joy stick in front of the seats right armrest. Damnnnnnn what a pleasure operating it for the frontend loader.

As time goes on, i`m sure there will be other projects to do with this tractor. And i`m pretty sure i`m going to have alot of fun doing things with it.

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
If your on the fence about which bucket scoop to buy, 12" vs 16" use your best judgment.
If you plan on digging just normal soil, the 16" scoop will be perfectly fine.
But if your going to be digging in a pretty rocky area, buy the 12" scoop.

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
I went for the 12", my soil is clay, hardpan and shale. Like concrete after a stretch of dry weather.

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
With the hard, rocky ground up here, I opted for the 12" also.