New BX?

BX25D Rookie

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
2011 BX 25LB-R (dirt work, snow, and brush hogging) & 2013 BX 2370 (mowing lawn)
Mar 21, 2019
290
385
63
upstate, NY USA
Fairly decent explanation about the changes here: https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/threads/new-bx-changes-and-an-l-loader-change.80806/

I stopped at my local Kubota dealership several days ago.
Me? I am interested in the changes to the L2502.
My little dealership actually had several of the new upgraded L2502 models out in the parking lot.
The model/serial tags on those brand new shiny L2502 tractors actually said L2502-1. (I looked)
That would be typical for Kubota with their model number progression.

I won't buy one until they have caught up making the new higher lift capacity front end loaders for those
upgraded L2502-1 machines, and per the dealership owner and salesman, the new higher lift capacity front end loaders won't be available until spring.
 

Bee-Positive

Well-known member

Equipment
BX1880, Cab, FEL, Tooth Bar, MMM, QH, Ballast Box
Nov 16, 2022
1,208
1,110
113
Amsterdam, NY
JimDeL started a similar post already.