New B6000 Owner, a couple questions

manvstaco

Equipment
B6000 with a B205 Front Dozer blade
Sep 24, 2018
Silverdale,Wa United States

Picked up my FIRST tractor a couple weeks ago, excited to get this thing cleaned up and start using her on the yard. A couple questions first,

1. Will other fenders from the same time(mid-late 70's) and series fit my tractor? There is a b7100 close to a friend of mine, would those fit? The specs show the same tire size between the two but the 7100 is about 10 inches wider. Hard to tell as I don't have measurements of the originals would love to hear from others. What about the hood? If not what are my options?

2. The hydraulic cylinder to raise and lower the B205 Front Dozer blade is leaking pretty badly, it's kind of an oddball size and have yet to find an exact replacement. A rebuild will be 400-500 dollars from my local hydraulic shop. Does anyone know where to get one? 2" bore, 8" stroke, 15.5" collapsed, 24" extended. I'm getting ready to just buy a welder and make a new upper bracket to accept a more "modern" cylinder with a 10" stroke to give me a bit more downward motion if I can't find the replacement at a fair price.

3. Previous owner welded the nut/Banjo bolt/screen combo to the pickup tube :( I already ordered a replacement bolt do you think I can salvage this pickup tube? what would you guys do? Cut the tube and try and back the bolt out, or try and get her loose with a dremel and cutting bits/blades?

4. Hydraulic block and controls do not look stock and are relocated. It works great for the push blade but would like to figure out how to get the 3 point hitch Up/Down working as well as the front push blade. It looks as if the hitch has been bypassed entirely on my machine. Does anyone have any pictures/documentation of the stock hoses/location to get them both working? I will need a bypass valve or a T to tap into the stock lines after it's swapped back to the PTO hiitch for the front blade?

I'm somewhat lost, looking forward to hearing input from more experienced users

Satsuma

Equipment
B5100
Sep 16, 2018
Ireland
I believe the b5100 is very similar as is the 7000, they are all covered in the same parts manual at least. I am finding more b6000 tractors than my 5100 but both are around if you keep an eye out. Over here we have gumtree and DoneDeal and of course eBay, managed to source my transmission on eBay but am going to try breakers yard also