Need Some Help Please!!!

BrokeRabbitt

Equipment
L2650
Oct 9, 2010
texas
Hello all!!! Well, I have an L2650. We bought it used last year. after doing some work last month, the clutch went soft. So after some inspection, I found out that the tractor was cracked open were the trans and motor bolt up. the tactor was held together by one bolt with 2 threads holding and the hydro lines. So we seperated it, had to retap holes, put it back together. After getting put back together, I cranked it up and it ran for about 20 seconds, then died. So I bled the lines, still no cranky! So I bled them some more, still no cranky! So I bled them some more, Still no cranky. All of my electrical connects are connected, could it be a relay or something? It just wont even act like it will crank. The starter will spin the engine, but no cranky. I'm at my wits end and really can't afford to take it to anybody. Please, anyone, HELP!!!

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
First of all, I believe you will get your help here. But please come down. We like it nice and easy here :) So maybe next time you could come with a title starts with some information, so you will get more readers.
This is a great forum, because here are really a lot people sharing their experience and knowledge.

Welcome !!

carl

Theekillerbee

Jun 28, 2009
Pleasant View UT, USA
I'm assuming that by no cranky you mean it isn't firing. If this is the case, did you bleed each injector? If not, that's where i would start. All a diesel needs to fire is fuel and compression (at the right time). I doubt it is electrical, unless your tractor has some kind of fuel shutoff solenoid, if that is the case, you will not get any fuel at the injectors. If you are getting fuel, then have your compression tested.

Orangefox40

Equipment
B7200HSD_FEL+Blade, 1986
Jan 2, 2010
Haliburton, Ontario, Canada
I had a similar problem and I read and re-read the manual on how the bleed the fuel system after a fuel filter change. The book only goes as far as the Fuel injector pump and seems to forget that the fuel injectors and delivery lines are above the pump. By loosening each inject nut on the top of the head and turning the engine over you will bleed the injector lines so fuel can reach the cylinders.