Need help mounting my BH 65 subframe on my B2620.

hwrenninger

May 19, 2015
Tremont
I was fortunate to buy a used BH65 and subframe for my 2620. Everything I read says if you have a little mechanical knowledge I should be able to mount the subframe by myself. The problem is I did not get instructions on how to mount the frame. Any help/pics/etc with the subframe mount would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crapmaster

Equipment
B2620
Jul 3, 2017
Snohomish, WA
I was fortunate to buy a used BH65 and subframe for my 2620. Everything I read says if you have a little mechanical knowledge I should be able to mount the subframe by myself. The problem is I did not get instructions on how to mount the frame. Any help/pics/etc with the subframe mount would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm on the same boat, I have a B2620 and I found a used BH65 with subframe, looking help to get the subframe installed. I will also need help with the plumbing part, getting the power beyond setup for the hoe. Can the plumbing changes be made using generic parts without having to purchase the Kubota subframe kit that comes with the power beyond, like said, I have the subframe from with the BH65, and just need the plumbing parts. Any help, instructions, diagrams, pics etc will be greatly appreciated!