Left the tractor hood open (mowed the grass and cleaned the screens, left hood open to let tractor cool down, forgot to close the hood) and rain got in. When tried to start, small amount of white smoke came from under the front hood (on top, in front of the instrument panel). on instrument panel when trying to start tractor, 2-3 lights appeared, disappeared sporadically, then tractor started but third light on instrument panel stayed on. Could not turn tractor off, had to disconnect from battery. Opened hood and the wires under the instrument panel were melted. 1) does rain hurt the wiring? 2) where we live, there is only 1 Kubota repair shop (40 mi away- $$$ to get it transported to it) - are there any wiring diagrams for this model (B2150) tractor so we can try to fix the wiring?