Need advice on pricing my B2650 to sell

MPM1979

Equipment
B2650 w/loader, BB1260 Blade, LR1660 Rake, FDR1660 mower
Apr 9, 2020
SE Michigan
Looking to sell my tractor and finding pricing all over the map online. What do you all think is a realistic price for the following equipment? If it matters, I'm in Michigan. Would like to sell as a package but will consider breaking up the 3pt items.

2020 B2650 with loader and quick disconnect bucket. Tractor is stored in the garage. Implements are outside but covered.
160 hrs
R14 tires

Landpride
60" BB1260 Box Blade
60" LR1660 Rake
60" FDR1660 Finish Mower

Attachments

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
I am not sure this will help much….I think you could ask dealer if they want to buy it…I’d say that’s the floor, they know they can sell it for more than that. As far as the upper I think the struggle right now is used prices are almost same as new, availability is a little better than 6 months ago…at least in some areas it is…so if you price it too close to new then why would someone buy used? And I think the other struggle is that for someone wanting to pay cash, when you look at the price of used and relatively new, you can probably buy more tractor for not much more money…I did not do the builder on Kubota site but at a glance here is new (see below) That’s obviously the base price for f new, maybe not exactly but it sort of gives a simple window between the model above and below. Makes it hard to sell a used tractor for more than a larger one in some cases, especially for a cash buyer IMO. So I think the other variable is really patience and how much you want to sell it for…you can always hit the easy button and sell to a dealer (dealer is like pawn shop / pay check advance)or try selling for more online or whatever…upper end is online sales sites, but some of there prices don’t seem serious if you are price comparing to new. I’d think between the dealer price they would pay and maybe your original purchase price(price of everything is up though…so maybe check that)that’s maybe a reasonable window, however ultimately it’s worth what someone will pay…it’s much easier to drop the price than to raise it a negotiation.

Attachments

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
I had been looking for that tractor set up used over the past 2 years before I decided to buy new and my guess is that it would sell fairly quickly for $18,000. Good luck.

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
The Kubota site is BO, but a new B2650 ROP bare is about $17k. Add 3 for the loader and 3? for the attachments and you're at $23 new. Low hours, I'd say 18 to 20 depending on how long and hard you want to work it.

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
Are you selling to buy a new one? If so your Kubota salesman might be willing to advise on what it's worth private sale. When I bought my current B2650, I was selling a BX23. My salesman straight up told me to sell it myself, I'd get screwed selling/trading with the dealership.

I'd start with finding out what a brand new one costs and go from there. Low hours and in this environment where if someone does want a new one they'll be waiting 6-12 months, I'd start high.

Also I don't know if the pic you posted is current, but just FYI those are R4 tires, not R14.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Looking to sell my tractor and finding pricing all over the map online. What do you all think is a realistic price for the following equipment? If it matters, I'm in Michigan. Would like to sell as a package but will consider breaking up the 3pt items.

2020 B2650 with loader and quick disconnect bucket. Tractor is stored in the garage. Implements are outside but covered.
160 hrs
R14 tires

Landpride
60" BB1260 Box Blade
60" LR1660 Rake
60" FDR1660 Finish Mower
Start with tractorhouse.com but be aware that the prices therein are asking prices and are commonly known in the industry to be high.

Photo shows R4 tires???

MPM1979

Equipment
B2650 w/loader, BB1260 Blade, LR1660 Rake, FDR1660 mower
Apr 9, 2020
SE Michigan
Hi All, thanks for the input. Quick answers to the comments. Due to covid supply issues the dealer swapped out the R4's to R14's when they finally showed up. I talked to my dealer. They said the market price would be $18,700. I'm happy you seem to agree.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
If you are thin skinned and impatient you will make some low ball tire kickers day.

In this market I'd over price and see what you get.

BTW those look like R4 tires, post a close up of the treads...