Need a "Restoration" section

tiger9297

Equipment
B7100HST-D w/ Bush Hog FEL
Jun 28, 2009
Tupelo, MS
I'd love to see a section of the forum devoted to restorations. It would be great to see some before/after pics and follow the restoration process with the owners. Plus it would be a great way to get helpful hints for those of us contemplating restoring an older Kubota. I think topics like this would be better seperated from the "service and maintenance" section. Just a thought.

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
This is very good suggestion and I think your point about being able to follow along the restoration "journal" is a good one that would otherwise be difficult to do when it is lost within the normal service + repair threads. I'll add it to my list of things to do. Thank you!

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Great idea :D While I don't have an older Kubota I would love to see the process of bringing back to life a workhorse.

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
Heartily agreed. I've got a resto thread going in the repair section right now and there was one from a while ago on another L175 that had good information.

tbofram

Equipment
kubota b1-15 (plus a few attachements)
Sep 28, 2011
langholm,D&G,Scotland
i would love a restoration area, this summer i'm planning on really taking apart my b1-15 and basically doing a full round tuneup/ getting everything working ( a year in the elements have not done that great for it) , i'm planning on doing youtube videos of the project so i guess i can link to the youtube videos in a thread that i will make (that's if this new area is here by then)

50shootr

Equipment
B6100D, Honda 70 fourtrax STIHL MS 250
Nov 4, 2012
So. Dartmouth,Ma.
Good suggestion, source for "How To " ,ideas , motivation etc.,I've been working on my B6100D restoring a little at a time,

Last edited: