Need A Little Help.

pony

Sep 24, 2020
ohio
I Have A Kubota L3400 HST 2005. Tractor Turns Over Will Not Start Keeps Blowing 5 Amp Fuse.Any Ideas? number 5 fuse.

Last edited:

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
According to your picture you have three five amp fuses. They are on different circuits. You need to identify which circuit is affected to begin troubleshooting. You can also look for wires mice have been working on or places where wires could be pinched or bare along their paths.

old and tired

Equipment
L2800 HST; 2005; R4
He was over on TBN and said, "glow lamp-key stop fuse"

I replied: Is it blowing both fuses? Glow Lamp #6 and Key stop #5???

Hopefully, he'll let us know. I had a mouse try and build a nest behind the dash, I've pulled up the rubber collar around the steering wheel shaft and have not had one again in 10 years.

Same with the engine, I leave the hood open and have not found a nest on top of the engine since. Beside, with the hood up, it's a quick glance to see if there is a nest before I close the hood.

pony

Sep 24, 2020
ohio
He was over on TBN and said, "glow lamp-key stop fuse"

I replied: Is it blowing both fuses? Glow Lamp #6 and Key stop #5???

Hopefully, he'll let us know. I had a mouse try and build a nest behind the dash, I've pulled up the rubber collar around the steering wheel shaft and have not had one again in 10 years.

Same with the engine, I leave the hood open and have not found a nest on top of the engine since. Beside, with the hood up, it's a quick glance to see if there is a nest before I close the hood.
number 5 fuse

pony

Sep 24, 2020
ohio
To All That Helped ME On tHis Site. A BIG THANK YOU VERY MUCH. IT Was IN The Lever On Finder That Selects PTO ON Shorted out Wire. Now Fun Part .Put It All Back Together. THANKS