My Second Kubota, RTV-X1100C

UnionMan

Equipment
M5-111HDC12, L3800 HST , RTV-X1100C, SCAG TigerCat 61" Kawi FX Motor
Aug 21, 2013
Warrenton, VA
Well I have been looking around at side by sides by different manufactures but really liked the Kubota RTV series and took a liking to the RTV-X series because of the IRS. Every time I stopped by the local Kubota dealer I would take a look at them but wasn't too sure which was I wanted to go. I really liked the cab models but the almost $20k price tag wasn't too desirable. The RTV-X900 fell more into my price range at around $13-$14K. I've been keeping a eye out for used ones but it seems that most of them for sale are very high hours or have been banged up pretty bad.

Well I came across a used and I mean lightly used RTV-X1100C. It was camo which I preferred and also only had 38 hours. You could of told me it was new and I would of believed you. Well they originally wanted $16,500 for it which I thought was a fair price, but I asked if there was any wiggle room. The countered with payoff of $15,600. I didn't suspect they would drop that low but after talking to the women she inherited it from her fathers estate and had had it a few months and did have a use for it. She just wanted it sold and to pay off the loan. Well I took possession of it and have only had it a few days buy I must say the Cab is very nice to have. I've all ready used it around the house to do some chores and don't see how I lived without it.

Here's some pictures on the trailer when I brought it home.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
now that's something I could really put to good use at the moment, I like it lots.