my new B6100DT

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
WOW! that's a pretty nice putt-putt. wish I had a loader on one of mine two. are the allied loaders still made? will they fit a 7100 two? it would be nice to be able two have it on either tractor? the 6000 or 7100 by having a frame on each.
Maybe im dreaming. But I digress.

Again nice ride, Kytim

Brushwacker

Equipment
B6100 + Allied 95 loader
thanks, its in pretty good shape but still has a couple issues I'm working on like the 3pth leaks down..picked it up for 4K and has 2000hours. yes the loader is still available from Farm King Buhler/Allied. it bolts on to the frame in several locations and appears to be a very heavy duty piece. It has a neat quick detach feature. It has a 525# lift with 850# breakout rating.

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Nice tractor. And the loader looks strong. From my point of view the loader looks bigger and more heavy than the 6100. ;) Don't push to hard on your little friend...

carl

glenn10

Apr 12, 2011
boundary creek nb. canada
hello everyone, I just joined the forum today and am new to the tractor world.Nice little rig you have there. It just so happens that I am looking at buying the same model b6100 as you have.The only problem is the seller has it listed as 16hp and I've done some searches and they all seem to come up 14hp.It is a long way to drive to look at it (3hrs)If you do a kijiji search of Nova Scotia it will come up.Any thoughts?

Glenn

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
...The only problem is the seller has it listed as 16hp and I've done some searches and they all seem to come up 14hp...
Glenn
When I bought my traktor I was also facing a lot of power-numbers. Just take the info from the spec above and forget the info from the seller. I don't think he changed the engine ;)

carl