My Kubota Cab

gregger

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
Saint John, NB Canada
Re: My Kubota Cab- AGAIN

Well, couple years have passed since building my first KubotaKab for my BX25D, and have since, built a nice cab for a friend's 2501, and another cab for a BX.
I had my 25D to the dealer last month for a good service, and bearings in the rear PTO, and the dealer owner carefully scrutinized my cab, and later asked if I was interested in upgrading to brand new BX23S, with full 6 year warrantee. . . He said he would really like to have mine with the cab, as he could turn it over quickly and make $3000 easily. He offered me a very good deal on my 2012, and I now own a new BX23S. I keep my Mid Mt. Mower, I am keeping my 2" wheel extensions and my rear 3rd. function valve which I use for my Hyd. Dump Trailer.
I will be delivering my 25D to Haqll Bros. Kubota next week, and taking possession of my 23S.
I have already ordered my new LED Lights, Coolant Heater, Door Gasket strips, and will be getting my steel over the summer, to begin my new cab in the fall.
I will keep all posted of my progress again, if anyone's interested.
-Greg

Reactions: 1 users

BadAndy

Equipment
BX23s TLB-BX2822A Snow blower-LP BB-HLA Forks-Craftsman YT4000 Lawn Tractor
Mar 30, 2021
Canada
Greg, did you get the build on the BX23s done? if so, would love to see the pics.

Last edited:

mike paulson

Jan 11, 2012
ulster, NY
Really nice. With the cost of steel and cheap Chinese manufacturing it doesn't make sense to fab alot of things today. However this is not true when it comes to tractor cabs. Prices on cabs by the two or so companies who make them are insane.