My first tractor. Need tires, rear blade & front snow blade for B6200 HST D

Equipment
B6200 D HST
Aug 16, 2021
Keene NH
Recently bought my first tractor, a nice used B6200 HST D with no implements. Mid mount mower deck was removed. Currently replacing all filters & fluids, refurbishing a poorly maintained 3 point hitch, & fixing or replacing (3) 37 year old original turf tires & (!) front tire that was a mismatched replacement. Can't find correct original tire sizes & having trouble finding size combinations proper for 4WD use. Reason to purchase was to equip tractor to snow plow my large flat gravel driveway with no bucket lift on the tractor. Plan is to mount a rear scraper blade to push back & a frame mounted front snow blade. I think that means I'll also need to add a hydraulic control lever & mount to lift the front snow blade without using a bucket lift system. I found a used B2812 front blade with a quick mount & power angle adjustment. How can I fit this to an old B6200 & also lift the front blade? I'd love to find an old frame mounted 48" front dozer blade with hydraulic angle, tilt & lift that I've seen many phots of. Any replies will be apprecitaed.

Equipment
B6200 D HST
Aug 16, 2021
Keene NH
When I search (including Kubota parts) Nothing shows up for B2812. Where did youget that number?

Dan
Thanks for your reply. I memorized the decal number on the back of the plow I saw in a dealer's back lot. I found one that looked the same in an online image today that looked more like BX2812A, which may be the correct number.