MX6000 Loader Control

rwr_home

Equipment
MX6000
Aug 4, 2023
I just received my new MX6000 (Cab) and the loader control hits the steering wheel when I am rolling (moving to the left). I can avoid this only by having the steering wheel all the way up but it is still hard to use. Is this normal or do I need to have something adjusted?

BTW - I am new to Kobota, moving up from a John Deere 3025e (my "starter" tractor)

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I just received my new MX6000 (Cab) and the loader control hits the steering wheel when I am rolling (moving to the left). I can avoid this only by having the steering wheel all the way up but it is still hard to use. Is this normal or do I need to have something adjusted?

BTW - I am new to Kobota, moving up from a John Deere 3025e (my "starter" tractor)
I had an MX6000 open station for a year, and then replaced it with an MX6000 cab model which I've had for almost two years now. I've never had an issue with the loader control making contact with the steering wheel on either tractor. I just checked the MX and I can move the steering wheel through it's vertical range of motion with the loader control all the way to the left and even at the closest position there's still around 1-1/2" of clearance.

One caveat is that both the open station and cab models I had (have) are equipped with the Kubota factory 3rd function controls.

Reactions: 1 user

Hunter1157

Equipment
MX 6000 HST Cab, Kubota RTV X1140
Apr 26, 2020
Palestine, Tx.
What mcmxi said. I have had my steering wheel tilted both up and down and the loader control lever has never been close to it. I also have the Kubota factory 3rd function control.

rwr_home

Equipment
MX6000
Aug 4, 2023
Thanks for both responses, the dealer had to work on the tractor (because the grapple hoses were too small) and was able to rotate the loader control to fix the issue.