MX5200 pricing questions

GamblerAcres

Oct 29, 2018
Ohio
Still shopping around my local dealers for the best price. Figured I'd ask you all what a decent price would be for the following setup (new 2018 model):

MX5200 HST 4x4 w/FEL
R1 tires
One rear remote
Rear tires filled w/beet juice OR wheel weights but not both.
Block heater

What's a fair price? How much should I be paying for each additional option. One dealer quoted me $500 to have the rear tires filled. I thought that was high.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Kubota website standard HST 1 remote Is about 34k. block heater is about $200.
Scholten’s posts pretty competitive prices right on their website...so when I have called them they say that is the price and they dont deal much. Not sure what others have experienced. Scholtens has the machine NO rear reasoned for 31900.

I had my M62 tires filled for a total of $475 with rim guard.

That said I would be targeting about 30k for what you want, willing to go 32k. The best way to go about this is to get quotes from every dealer you would be willing to work with (this includes those out of state if you are willing to pay delivery or go get it). This way you have a good sample of pricing and know if you are getting a good deal. I had 5 quotes from dealers within 3 hours and 1 from an out of state. My local ended up being super competitive so it was a no brainer. You are spending a lot of money, get the best deal you can!