MX4800

grainger88

Equipment
mx4800
Jul 29, 2022
middle tn.
Hi all, I have a 2015 mx4800 with ecu problems and no start, fault code p0605. can anyone recommend a trustworthy dealer service dept. in middle Tennessee? The dealer I bought it new from, I have not had good experience with and do not really trust. Thanks

grainger88

Equipment
mx4800
Jul 29, 2022
middle tn.
Hi all, I have a 2015 mx4800 with ecu problems and no start, fault code p0605. can anyone recommend a trustworthy dealer service dept. in middle Tennessee? The dealer I bought it new from, I have not had good experience with and do not really trust. Thanks
Thanks for the overwhelming response, knew I should have bought a Deere.

loggin

Equipment
MX4700
Sep 4, 2021
canada
Thanks for the overwhelming response, knew I should have bought a Deere.
Most google search results show that it is likely the ECU and requires a visit to the dealer. I'm pretty sure John Deere is just as complicated with the new emissions tractors.

Reactions: 1 user

grainger88

Equipment
mx4800
Jul 29, 2022
middle tn.
Most google search results show that it is likely the ECU and requires a visit to the dealer. I'm pretty sure John Deere is just as complicated with the new emissions tractors.
Yes thanks loggin, you may not have read my original post, I was not looking for a diagnosis, I was looking for a TRUSTWORTHY kubota dealer service dept. in middle TN., Kubota software to flash or program their ecu is only available at a kubota dealer so they have you over a barrel if you have any software or contoller issues. I do have access to JD software and a laptop, I was just being sarchastic. Thanks

loggin

Equipment
MX4700
Sep 4, 2021
canada
Yes thanks loggin, you may not have read my original post, I was not looking for a diagnosis, I was looking for a TRUSTWORTHY kubota dealer service dept. in middle TN., Kubota software to flash or program their ecu is only available at a kubota dealer so they have you over a barrel if you have any software or contoller issues. I do have access to JD software and a laptop, I was just being sarchastic. Thanks
Oh, I apologize for my misunderstanding.