Mower model - unknown

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Hi guys, picked this up for 150,- It is supposed to be an Iseki mid mount mower. Not aure if it was a good deal but I got it anyways.

i have a Kuhota B2410, it has front, mid and rear PtO, I was sure this mower was mid mountable on the Kubota, the thing is, the mid PTO is towards the back and it seams this mower has the pto on the front...

I do not know the model of the mower, nothing on the three stickers.

Anyone, any imput?

thabk you.

Attachments

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Hi guys, picked this up for 150,- It is supposed to be an Iseki mid mount mower. Not aure if it was a good deal but I got it anyways.

i have a Kuhota B2410, it has front, mid and rear PtO, I was sure this mower was mid mountable on the Kubota, the thing is, the mid PTO is towards the back and it seams this mower has the pto on the front...

I do not know the model of the mower, nothing on the three stickers.

Anyone, any imput?

thabk you.
In the 80s, I owned a Bolens FWA diesel CUT made by Iseki. The tractor was nearly identical to a model marketed by White (also made vy Iseki) and used a Mitushibi engine. The MMM was not identical to the mower pictured but was driven by a belted front PTO as is the pictured mower.

FWIW: Iseki makes CUTs, SCUTs, and utility tractors for MF.

SDT

Reactions: 1 user

Treckerzeug

Equipment
Carraro tgf 7800 taijfun 4,5 t winch, trailer with crane, double bl saw
Apr 17, 2015
Bavaria South Germany
Hi,

Are you in gerny?
Can you turn the angle gear box by 180 dregrees,
Is the sense of rotation of your mid pto ok with the one the mower requests?

Regards

Robert

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
In the 80s, I owned a Bolens FWA diesel CUT made by Iseki. The tractor was nearly identical to a model marketed by White (also made vy Iseki) and used a Mitushibi engine. The MMM was not identical to the mower pictured but was driven by a belted front PTO as is the pictured mower.

FWIW: Iseki makes CUTs, SCUTs, and utility tractors for MF.

SDT
Thnak you, I will surely research somewhat in that direction. It is just crazy that there is no model nr. Or at-least ratio of gearing...

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Hi,

Are you in gerny?
Can you turn the angle gear box by 180 dregrees,
Is the sense of rotation of your mid pto ok with the one the mower requests?

Regards

Robert
I’m not in Germany but this could have come from Germany, I bought it on the classifieds, it only has the warning sticker and the hight adjustment sticker.

Unfortunately not, I looked at that the moment I realized it is backwards designed. my biggest concern is the ratio of the gearing, my mid pto runs at 2500rpm, front pto at 1000 and the rear is standard at 540...

i could run it backwards, just rearrange the wheels and mock up some mounts and lifts...

Treckerzeug

Equipment
Carraro tgf 7800 taijfun 4,5 t winch, trailer with crane, double bl saw
Apr 17, 2015
Bavaria South Germany
Hello,

The mowers knives should do something between 2500 - 3000 rpm,
Your mid pto might be ok,
If you turn the shaft on the mower and count the revs of the blades you can check what ratio the angle box has

Good luck

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Hello,

The mowers knives should do something between 2500 - 3000 rpm,
Your mid pto might be ok,
If you turn the shaft on the mower and count the revs of the blades you can check what ratio the angle box has

Good luck
Thank you. i will try something like that. We’ll see what happens... I need to figure something out now that I have it. 🙃