modifying a GCK60-76B grass catcher to fit a B1750 hst

SPARTY

Sep 22, 2016
SE MICH
hi,

i have the opportunity to buy a used GCK60-76b grass catcher that came off of a newer b series tractor. I was wondering if it is feasible to modify it to fit the 3 point on an older B1750 HST and run it directly off of the rear 540 PTO?

I am quite able to fabricate/modify the bagger frame as required if need be so im not too worried about that. Curious if its even doable at all.

Just wondering if someone can give me a gut check on this - it would be appreciated.

Thanks

cshock

Equipment
B2620
May 6, 2018
canton, ohio
I am looking for that model of grass catcher for my tractor and as your tractor looks to be close to the same as mine i would not see why it would not work without modification, i would try it.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
hi,

i have the opportunity to buy a used GCK60-76b grass catcher that came off of a newer b series tractor. I was wondering if it is feasible to modify it to fit the 3 point on an older B1750 HST and run it directly off of the rear 540 PTO?

I am quite able to fabricate/modify the bagger frame as required if need be so im not too worried about that. Curious if its even doable at all.

Just wondering if someone can give me a gut check on this - it would be appreciated.

Thanks
Cannot help regarding your modification project but I have a rarely used Kubota GC60B powered grass catcher bought new with my B1750HST that is collecting dust and will likely never be used again.

SDT

telemanvt

Equipment
Apr 2, 2021
Vermont
Cannot help regarding your modification project but I have a rarely used Kubota GC60B powered grass catcher bought new with my B1750HST that is collecting dust and will likely never be used again.

SDT
Any chance you still have the bagger from your B1750 for sale?

telemanvt

Equipment
Apr 2, 2021
Vermont
I still have it and it is still collectinig dust.

SDT
Where are you located? Do you have any photos of the unit to send? And do you have all the parts including the shortened arms to replace the standard ones at the 3 point hitch?
Thanks!

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Where are you located? Do you have any photos of the unit to send? And do you have all the parts including the shortened arms to replace the standard ones at the 3 point hitch?
Thanks!
Bought it new and have everything including gearbox for right spindle and Operator's/Installation manual.

Located in SE IN.

No photos at this time.

SDT